- How companies can profit from IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- Key Facts
- Maximum flexibility: Information architecture and procurement models
- Forrester: Cost and quality benefits of the IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- Gain step-by-step insights with the AI Leader
- Practical deployment scenarios and use cases
- Licensing Models: Modernization bonus for existing IBM customers
- Conclusion: The IBM Cloud Pak for Data in brief
- valantic Academy
- Your contact
Reporting is designed for a lot more than just creating reports. It offers a broad set of capabilities for designing reports efficiently and interactively. Advanced users will learn to develop self-adjusting and interactive reports, use advanced options and techniques, and get a lot of helpful tricks and hints from our specialists.
Essential for standard reporting, popular for ad hoc analysis: IBM's Reporting proves to be a powerful tool: The possibilities seem endless and wildly complex at first glance. With this valantic training, users will master them in no time.
Dimensional data sources such as OLAP data bases (cubes) and dimensional modelled relational data sources (DMR) offer a great number of additional possibilities. In Reporting they are handled a little differently than pure relational data. This training shows how to handle them and gives a deeper understanding of dimensional data, data types, MDX functions, and relative dates.