Heller, a globally-active machine builder, digitalized its entire trade show campaign in just three months for the leading AMB trade show in Stuttgart. And they didn’t just do this any old way, but instead with a system – and with great success.
In hardly any other situation does a company make more interesting business contacts than at a trade show. This is why it is astonishing that these opportunities are often not truly exploited. Not so at Heller – for the leading trade show AMB, this machine builder digitalized and professionalized the entire trade show preparation and ‑follow-up.
All measures were attuned to one another and linked to one another. For this, Heller used the cloud-based solution SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Before the Trade Show
- Personalized invitations
- Automatic creation of contact data in the cloud system on registration via the landing page
- Sending of confirmation e-mails and ticket codes
At the Trade Show
- Mobile lead recording at the trade show booth with business card scanning function
- Direct transfer to inside sales
- Automatic thank you e-mails
After the Trade Show
- Automated trade show preparation with document sending
- Exploration of the leads and transformation into sales opportunities
- Follow up on communication
- Trade show evaluation
Digitally recorded on 2 days
Overall, 700 leads were recorded and forwarded automatically on the two trade show days. Thanks to digital lead management, the trade show follow-up was also much faster than had been the case in the past, and the time gained could also be used to support new customers.