The candidate should be efficient in providing dedicated administrative support to Director with the utmost level of confidentiality. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization.
What you will enjoy in this role:
- Reporting directly to the Director, the Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external communities on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Director. The EA also serves as a liaison to the senior management teams.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written & verbal communication, administrative, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The person must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Displays emotional maturity. Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
What you will do
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Conserves Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence.
- Assist the Director in the development of presentations and white papers for internal and external audiences.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Keeping lines of communication open for any items that may arise (change in travel, movement of meetings, etc.)
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Providing a detailed itinerary for all travel including flight, rental car/car service, lodging and dining reservations as needed
- Tracking flights and updating on changes as needed (may require after hours support for any travel changes)
- Compilation and entry of expenses
- Ensure all the sensitive information like passwords, credit card details are kept discreet
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Director's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders Strategic Initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail