We are looking for skilled application developers (all genders) with expertise in low-code development to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining applications using our X-Gen low-code platform, streamlining development processes, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and understand requirements for our payment application suite.
- Design and develop new features and functionalities for our payment suite to improve user experience and transaction processing.
- Customize and integrate our payment application suite in customer environments.
- Support the maintenance of existing code, re-factor and improve existing code.
What distinguishes you
- Study or education in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in application development.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP REST, SOAP, XML and JSON.
- Ability to work with tools like SVN, Git, JIRA
- Safe handling of shell scripting (bash).
- Fluent in English.
What you can expect
- We don't throw you in at the deep end, but offer you a professional and personal induction.
- We enable you to work independently in an international environment. Get the best out of yourself!
- We want to grow! And you can do that too! We promote your further development with offers that suit you.
- Work-life balance is not just a slogan for us, but is lived every day, especially through our flexible working time models.
- Technology, lifestyle or mobility - you choose what you need from our numerous benefits.
- We are a team. This is also reflected in joint employee and sports activities.
If you are passionate about working with clients and keen to support valantic FSA as a Senior System Analyst (all genders), we want to hear from you. Become a part of our international and motivated team with your goals, ideas and wishes and APPLY NOW!