In the exciting environment of electronic trading of stocks, currencies, cryptos such as Bitcoin and many others, we offer our customers (banks, brokers, fintechs) a modular trading system as well as tailor-made system solutions and platforms.
As an application developer (all genders), you work parallel to and with the development teams, 2nd level support and project management on the development of customer-specific solutions and are part of the current 3-person, very cooperative and dynamic team at the Frankfurt location. With our modular systems, we are able to continually build new customer-specific solutions, which we operate and maintain for the customer in hosting operations. For example, we operate a customized securities order routing system, a system for processing trade confirmations or a system for risk assessment.
We are looking for you for these tailor-made solutions. In the application development project team, you will be responsible for the further development of the system from the receipt of customer requirements to implementation and implementation together with the development teams and project management.
As a future application developer for a banking application, on the one hand you are very familiar with the application and the IT behind it and on the other hand you have technical knowledge such as: Good knowledge of the market model of the Xetra stock exchange.
Curious how you get there? You start with several months of training by the teams, and gradually you take on the following tasks:
- Support in receiving and analyzing customer inquiries, their specification, implementation, testing and go-live
- The creation of scripts and smaller programs for existing system solutions
- Update the systems and, if necessary, adapt scripts and work flows
- Support the 2nd level support team in analyzing and reproducing customer issues
What distinguishes you
- Programming experience and experience and enjoy creating scripts
- Good operating system knowledge (Linux or Windows), network knowledge and the use of common standard software
- Independent, structured and careful way of working, solution-oriented combined with very good communication skills
- A strong team spirit as well as creativity and persistence in problem solving
- Fluent in German or English, as well as basic knowledge of English to understand and write simple English texts
NICE TO HAVE:
- You are interested in working directly with customers in a complex professional and technical environment
- Enjoyment of learning, flexibility and resilience
- Experience in securities trading
- Experience with software in the banking environment
- Database knowledge (MariaDB, MySQL)
- In-depth network knowledge (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls)
- First work experience
What you can expect
- A professional and personal induction
- We enable you to work independently in an international environment and receive support from an experienced, helpful team.
- We want to grow! And you can do it too! We promote your further development with offers that suit you. Such as training for programming languages, stock exchanges and their market models or other valantic products
- Work-life balance is lived every day, especially through our flexible working time models and home office.
- Technology, lifestyle or mobility - you choose what you need from our numerous benefits.
- RMV Job Ticket (Germany ticket)
- New modern office near the main train station
Are you passionate about it and would you like to support valantic FSA as an application developer? Then you too, with your goals, ideas and wishes, can become part of our international and motivated team at the Frankfurt location and apply to us now.