Strategic Optimization for Your Distribution Network
Significant potential for optimization of the distribution network frequently exists particularly for established logistics structures. Specific approaches for strategic optimization result, for example, in connection with
- the optimum number of sites in the network,
- their geographic location, and
- the customer allocation and delivery with regard to a service level to be achieved.
valantic has developed an approach with four defined phases for integrated optimization of these and other objectives:
- In the first step we initially analyze your current situation with all existent sites and goods flows in the whole network.
- By taking into account growth strategies, market changes, and customer expectations you together with our consultants then define a realistic vision of the future.
- Using this as the basis, a selection of scenarios is simulated and compared in our COLUMBUS web-based simulation software. Sensitivity analyses show the effects of altered base assumptions and represent a type of stress test for the examined alternatives.
- In conclusion, the relevant scenarios and available potential are fully assessed and you will receive specific recommendations for realization.
During the web seminar you will learn how you use these four steps and our COLUMBUS software solution to achieve sustainable improvements in your logistics structures.
Due dates for our free web seminar on the subject of “strategic network planning with COLUMBUS”:
Please contact us for your request.
|When:||3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Location:||Online (PC with Internet access is sufficient)|
|Target group:||Customers and prospective customers of valantic|
|Price:||Free of charge|
valantic Supply Chain Excellence