- waySuite - the software suite for Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Planning and control of production with wayRTS
- Automation of regular planning tasks with wayOPT
- Cross-project planning transparency with wayPRO
- Efficient workforce management with wayWFM
- Overview of all important supply chain KPIs with wayKPI
- Supply chain communication with wayCOM
- Successful Forecasts and Automated Dispo Data Maintenance with wayDDO
- Twelve success criteria for the selection of an aps system
- Your contact
Grenzebach plans and controls supply chain processes with valantic’s waySuite
Grenzebach serves the global markets of the glass and construction materials industries as well as interlogistics with custom-tailored automation solutions. Together with valantic, the company implemented a location and function-spanning planning solution for networked control of all value-creation processes.
Multi-plant planning with waySuite at BBC Cellpack Technology AG
Supported by valantic's Supply Chain Excellence team, BBC Cellpack Technology has optimized its logistics and value creation processes. New, transparent multi-plant planning facilitates the handling of stock transfer orders, optimizes stocks, and increases delivery reliability. The technological basis for this is waySuite for Sales & Operations Planning.
HOHNER and SONOR optimize Supply Chain Management with wayRTS
The musical instrument manufacturers Hohner Musikinstrumente GmbH and Sonor GmbH commissioned valantic with the introduction of the Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) solution wayRTS (Real Time Simulation). Both of these longtime manufacturers of harmonicas, percussion instruments, and Orff instruments now have much more agile, cross-plant demand and production planning with maximum transparency along the entire value-creation chain.