SAP Add-on – user application for SAP roles and tools
Whether SAP roles, laptop, smartphone or access chip – employees’ basic equipment is as specialized as their individual departments. In case of employee fluctuation or changed areas of responsibility, many manual processes are generally required at companies. The consequences are frequently a great time commitment, too little overview, and errors in processing.
With the apm identifier by valantic, you simplify user application in SAP and also incorporate as many tools as you wish directly into the workflow.
Thanks to pre-configured user groups in the application process, SAP roles and working equipment are displayed in target group-oriented fashion. Any lack of clarity in employee equipment and function separation conflicts in SAP can thus be avoided from the start. SAP users can be created, changed or deleted quickly and easily.
This slim solution is suitable not only for large companies, but especially for medium-sized companies as it is a real alternative to highly-complex identity management solutions (IdM). The apm identifier can be combined with the apm Suite for transparent authorization management.
- Assignment of SAP roles and as many tools as desired outside SAP in a workflow.
- Pre-configured user groups display SAP roles and tools in target group-oriented fashion
- More overview for the required employee equipment
- Avoid function separation conflicts before they arise
- Create, change or delete SAP users quickly and easily
- Standardized, transparent, documented approval workflow
Your Contact Person
valantic ERP Services