Complete TKG compliance from conception to operation. From a single source!
c.-Compliance Suite: Legal compliance with all telecommunications law requirements from a single source
As a telecommunications provider, you have to comply with more than a few legal regulations. And the even the names let us guess: There is no joy for companies in the telecommunications law (TKG) and telecommunications monitoring regulation (TKÜV). So that you can concentrate on your core business, we will handle adherence to the legal regulations as efficiently as possible: With the c.-Compliance Suite, we offer you all-around support – from advising to software-supported solutions, on through to operation and maintenance for the entire spectrum of the TKG.
What’s special about us: We offer all solutions of our c.-Compliance Suite as system solution, managed service, Software as a Services, and also in a mixed form. Here, we also keep an eye on all changes in the regulations and interpretations of them – if desired, also as “legal flat” across years at a fixed price. If technological changes to the solution are required, we will make these in consultation with you and according to the measure of the legal provisions. This is how we ensure that you will always adhere to all specifications.
TKG-Compliance with valantic
- We offer you all solutions for implementation of the legal requirements according to TKG and TKÜV from a single source.
- We will keep an eye on the laws and their interpretation for you. If there is a need to act, we will inform you in timely fashion.
- We are available for all steps in the compliance process: advising, conception, implementation, operation, and training.
- Since our company was founded in 1991, we have been engaged in the areas of compliance and fraud detection for the telecommunications industry.
- Select all components in on-premise, managed service or Software as a Service models.
“The project with cedros went extremely well. We are very satisfied with the cedros solution, our requirements were implemented perfectly. The team is reliable and experienced. We always felt they were giving us good advice and taking good care of us.”
Ulrich Krause, Chief Technology and Information Officer (CTIO) at TELE2