In the exciting environment of electronic trading of stocks, currencies, cryptos such as Bitcoin and many others, we offer our customers (banks, brokers, fintechs) a modular trading system.
You've probably seen images from the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on television with traders looking at an endless number of screens. The program they use there is our stock trading system. If you are interested in how electronic stock market trading works from a professional and technical perspective: at valantic FSA you will be working in the engine room to expand and optimize our highly available, distributed application after an intensive training period.
As a developer (all genders), you will be part of the 7-person, very cooperative and dynamic team at the Frankfurt location that produces and maintains all of the software.
• Good to very good programming skills (preferably C++)
• Basic networking knowledge
• Good operating system knowledge (Linux or Windows), including its administration
• Fluent in spoken and written German or English
• Independent, structured and careful way of working, solution-oriented combined with very good communication skills
• A strong team spirit as well as creativity and persistence in problem solving
• Enjoyment of learning, flexibility and resilience
NICE TO HAVE:
• Further programming knowledge (e.g. Python, Java, Tcl/TK ...)
• We offer you professional and personal training
• We enable you to work independently in an international environment and receive support from an experienced, helpful team
• We want to grow! And you can do it too! We promote your further development with offers that suit you. Such as B. Training in the area of C++, stock exchange interfaces or other valantic products
• Work-life balance is lived every day, especially through our flexible working time models and home office
• Technology, lifestyle or mobility - you choose what you need from our numerous benefits
• RMV Job Ticket (Germany ticket)
• New modern office near the main train station
Are you passionate about it and would you like to support valantic FSA as a software developer (all genders)? Then you too, with your goals, ideas and wishes, can become part of our international and motivated team at the Frankfurt location and apply to us now.